Privacy of Information
We value your privacy and want you to feel completely safe using Service Lighting. All information entered while ordering with Service Lighting is kept completely private and is never sold or given to a third party. E-Mail addresses are never sold or given to any third party -- we only use them for contacting you ourselves. All transactions through Service Lighting are processed through a secure server.
Broken / Defective Product
Any defective product(s) must be reported within 5 days of receiving the order. If you receive your product and it is broken or does not function as it should, Service Lighting will replace the product(s) at no charge. We will not be responsible for breakage of light bulbs shipped outside of the US/Canada.
to process a return for your order)
- All returns must be authorized and include our provided Return #
- Arrangement and cost for returning items to Service Lighting is the responsibility of the customer
- Items must be in original packaging and in working condition
- Must be requested within 30 days of arrival
- Will be processed with a 20% restock fee (shipping not refunded)
- Any non-authorized return will automatically be processed with a 40% restock fee
- Due to their seasonal nature, we do not accept returns on Christmas / Holiday / Event items
Any missing orders must be reported within 30 days of the order ship date for full reimbursement.
If pricing errors are discovered they will be promptly corrected and the accurate price will apply. We will notify you if the items you ordered were incorrectly priced.
Taxes / Fees
Sales tax will be charged to any shipping destinations in MN or WI. Canadian orders may be accompanied with Duties & Taxes at time of delivery.
The content of this website (text, design graphics, product images) is protected by copyright and trademark laws and may not be used except as permitted from the owner of the material.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time.